There have been 3 carbon monoxide related deaths since the onset of cold weather in 2017. For the Chapman family, the cause of carbon monoxide in the home was an old furnace. The tragic death of Bob Chapman, a well known member of the community, led to an outpour of community support for his surviving widow, Patricia Chapman. The Urban League of Metropolitan Denver exists to serve and have made FREE carbon monoxide detectors available through October 20, 2017. Please stop by 711 Park Ave. West, suite 340 to pick a detector for your home and keep your family safe.

Click HERE for the full story.